Skip navigation
Contact Us
Office of Human Resources, Talent Acquisition
Webb Municipal Office Building
201 West Colfax Avenue
1st Floor - Human Resources Reception
Denver, CO 80202

Monday - Friday
7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
24-Hour Job Line
(720) 913-JOBS (5627)
ADA Resources 
Applicants with disabilities that require assistance in the application or testing process please email for more information.
TTY Line:   (720) 913-5607

Online Application Assistance
(720) 913-Jobs (5627) or email

DD214 Forms
Email DD214 forms to


Office Location & Directions

Stay Informed

Stay informed about jobs and other issues. Sign up for our emails about:

Please sign up for our Job Alerts to receive email notifications about specific job openings. 


Additional contacts

Employment Verification

phone: 720-913-5612
fax: 720-913-5249

OHR Talent Acquisition

phone: 720-913-5615

Open Records Requests

CORA - Citywide Colorado Open Records Fee Policy

In order to pay for the cost of staff, custodians of public records within the City and County of Denver may charge for research and retrieval time necessary to respond to requests for records under the Colorado Open Records Act (“CORA”).  Pursuant to C.R.S. §24-72-205(6), effective July 1, 2014, staff time may be charged at a rate not to exceed $30.00 per hour.  There shall be no charge for the first hour of time for research and retrieval of records. 

When a record custodian receives a CORA request, the custodian may estimate the research and retrieval time it will take to research and retrieve the records requested.  The estimate of time and the appropriate fee may be provided to the requestor before work is performed, to determine if the requestor seeks to move forward with his/her request, understanding the associated cost.  The custodian may require the requestor to pay the fee before proceeding to research and retrieve the records.  If the requestor pays the fee based on the estimate and the time necessary to subsequently perform the research and retrieval of the records is less than the estimate, the custodian shall give a refund to the requestor.

Contact the Custodian of Records