The Denver Office of the Clerk and Recorder has resumed in-person services by appointment only at our Wellington E. Webb Building Office.
Need to come in for an in-person service? Here’s how:
- Make an appointment.
- Receive an email or phone confirmation
- Bring your face covering and your confirmation email to our office at your scheduled appointment time.
- Physical distancing and capacity guidelines limit the number of appointments we can accommodate each day. If your preferred date is not available, we recommend seeking services in other Colorado counties.
- We ask that only the couple seeking a marriage license enter our office for appointments. We can't accomodate large parties in our office.
- Our full appointment availability is online; we can't take appointments by phone.
We still strongly encourage conducting business with us remotely, online, through mail and via dropbox whenever you can. These contact-free methods help us in our continuing efforts to slow the spread of COVID-19.