Skip navigation



Translate This Page


More City and County of Denver Permits

Looking for other permit types? Many projects and developments require permits from other agencies within the City and County of Denver, in addition to those issued by the Department of Transportation & Infrastructure. Please review your requirements carefully to determine if you need to contact another department.


Parks & Recreation Permits
Weddings, picnics, athletics, etc.


construction workers on site

Building Permits
Denver Development Services


zone map icon

Zoning Permits
for Commercial Projects